Sunday, January 11, 2009

Changes......


So as most of you know, I was slated to head back out to Bend, Oregon come the first of the year......  I thought for sure that was happening, I bought a truck and gathered my gear and at the last minute decided to wait until after new years to leave. I went to visit my Mom and Grandparents in Western Mass for Christmas. I had a very nice low key time for the holiday, just what was needed before crossing the country again.  I have been looking into property and houses for sale in Mid-coast Maine for a while now, not sure how serious I was, but frequently looking for the last couple of years. My mom thought it to be a great idea that we head up to the mid-coast and just "look" at some property. The "discovery phase" I think it was called.  We headed to Maine for a few days and stayed at the Lord Camden Inn, in downtown Camden.  After we were done, I would head back to my Dad's and hit the road for Oregon, via Florida and the southern route. 

No comments: