Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tearing the shed down






Today Dad decided to Demo the two old shed's that have cast a very ugly shadow for far to many years; Five years. It was some rotten stuff, including the deer mount that can't seem to find it's way to the dump. ( I fully support keeping the deer mount!) We took down one shed and took the wreckage to the dump, keeping any useful items that were found. The rest of the day was spent rounding up fire wood and moving it to be split. I split about half the pile and took shaemus for a short run before dark. Rain tomorrow, good sleeping weather!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Too wicked funny. I love it/think it's gross. Will there possibly be a picture series that incorporates both the fur coat AND the disgusting deteriorating deer head?

Unknown said...

You ever want to get rid of that deer mount you best let me know first! That would make a fine addition to my already growing collection of deteriorating animal mounts