Sunday, April 24, 2011

2011






Picking up where I left off almost a year ago, So much has happened....... I left Alaska and went home to Rockland, Maine and lived with Lauren and Lydia, two awesome roommates. We had a great fall full of workin', training for the Mount Desert Island marathon, and catching up with family and friends. Let's see, I lost my camera on the way home from Alaska last year, so some pictures from this period of time were hardly taken. The marathon went great, Amy Knox ran her first Marathon and killed it! We had a great house in Southwest harbor and tons of support it was really great. Dad and Uncle Ted, and my cousin Tim helped me cut holes in my house and install a wood stove and metal roof. I worked at Pemaquid marine and Boatworks for most the winter building and restoring boats. It was an interesting place to work for sure. My co-workers were talented and super fun to be around, making the winter fly by. I tried to get into dancing more this winter and had a blast doing it. I hit the pool more frequently than in the past trying to become a better swimmer. (I can't say I made a lot of progress, swimming is hard). Overall winter was great and I was sad to leave, Lauren made lots of great food for us and we drank wine and hunkered down with Shaemus.

No comments: