Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back to Alaska


Leaving Maine was tough for sure, leaving the new house, passing Shaemus off to Rachel, just as we were getting settled. This crazy seasonal schedule is wonderful though. I never seem to be in one place long enough for it to get stale. Shaemus did not want to go on the plane again, I thought he may have forgotten about the crate by now but he knew exactly what it meant. I was throwing treats into the crate at Mom's house and he wouldn't go in to get it, I was amazed, he loves food in a major way. We made the trip and he didn't have any problems, another dog was in a crate next to him on the flight so at least he had someone to talk to.  I'm pretty sure I heard him Shaemus whisper under his breath as this picture was taken, "Seriously?"

No comments: